From over at GeneaMusings, Randy Seaver issues the lastest SNGF challenge!
"SNGF - so your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to...
1) Answer the question: Do you have a genealogical “superpower”? (i.e., a unique research ability or technique that helps you track down records or assemble conclusions that others can’t?) If so, what is it?
2) Tell us about it in a blog post, a comment to this post, a comment to Dean's post, or a comment to this post on Facebook or Twitter.
3) If you have a picture of yourself in superpower mode, please show it to us!"
Here's my response:
1) I think I have one major genealogical "superpower", and that is in just knowing how to work a search engine. Oh yeah, my friends and family call me the search engine queen! It doesn't matter what you'd like to know, I am hitting a search engine!!! Just let me at the keyboard, and wham! Bam! Click! Click! And there's the answer to your question!!!
2) Well, I guess this is my post!
3) I don't have a photo of me using my super powers. As a matter of fact, they work best when no one, and no cameras, are around!