Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Presence In The Room

I often feel that as I sit at my desk and write my blog, or my newsletter, or am working on research either for myself or a client, that there is a presence in the room with me. A guiding spirit, if you will. I always liked to think that perhaps it was an ancestor from long ago watching over me, perhaps even giving me their nod of approval, as I labored over each task.

Today, I was so disappointed when I turned around and came face to face with the presence for the first time.

Tell me... what do you think?


This is Fred, my kitty. [Yes, Fred is gender-confused kitty - my dh gave her a masculine name when we first got her and she was too young to determine her sex; and Yes, this kitty is wearing a sweater! Yep, it's cold here!!!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Research assistant!