Monday, January 18, 2010

The Happy 101 Award!

I have really got to check my posts more often!!!

Imagine how thrilled I was this morning when I was looking over the Geneabloggers Madness Monday posts and saw that my post from January 11th was included in tpday's Madness Monday group, and when checking for comments found that on January 11th Leslie Ann Ballou of Lost Family Treasures had gifted me with the Happy 101 Award!


Along with this award I am supposed to list ten things that make me happy; and pass this award on to ten other bloggers.

So, here goes!

Ten Things That Make Me Happy:
1] My husband coming home on Friday night after being on the road all week long [he's a long-haul truck driver and gone from Sunday until Friday].

2] The rain on the roof.

3] Wet kisses from any one of my grandchildren!

4] My doggy cuddling up and singing to me! [Well, it's a howl, but she's a Chihuahua, so I call it singing!]

5] A good book!

6] Completing a genealogy research project and having the client tell me how happy they are with the results!

7] Finishing a writing project.

8] Being told "We're going to print!"

9] Hearing, "Mom, I'm coming home for a visit!"

10] A good meal with a glass of fine wine.

And how do I pass this award on to 10 who I admire when I admire so many??? Is there a way to to do that?

Hmmmm.....

If you are reading this, then please accept this award because you have made me so happy in reading this blog!

Otherwise, the ten go out to:
1] Arlene Eakle - Virginia Genealogy Blog
2] Ruth Stephens - Bluebonnet Country Genealogy
3] Elyse Doerflinger - Elyses Genealogy Blog
4] Gena Philibert Ortega - Gena's Genealogy
5] Granny Pam - Granny's Genealogy
6] Katrina McQuarrie - Kick Ass Genealogy
7] Linda McAuley - Documenting the Details
8] Dr. Bill [William L.] Smith - Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories
9] James Tanner - Genealogy's Star
10] Mavis Jones - Georgia Black Crackers

Again, thank you Leslie for the award! Makes my sing!!!

1 comment:

GrannyPam said...

Thanks for the award! My acceptance is here.