Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow Friday - January 29, 2010

Today I’d like to introduce you to FamHist – Family History Thoughts and Links. This is a very good genealogical blog that is written by a man known only as LineageKeeper. [His retagger Profile does state that he is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Other than that, he remains anonymous.]


The site offers some very good insight into various aspects of genealogy, from documents, to photos, music, and more!

The site offers the following information:

“I've been an avid genealogist for most of my life. Although my life has involved significant investments of time with family, church and corporate management opportunities, family history research has been my means of relaxation. It is an activity that can continue almost anywhere at any time and the quest, although challenging, is a fascinating never ending journey. Having long been involved in technology, I've found that I've enjoyed using it most to document my research and to connect with cousins worldwide resulting in friendships and international family research teams. All of today's research technology and tools make this a wonderful time to be alive!”

LineageKeeper authors the following blogs:

LineageKeeper

Tombstone Territory [co-authored with an individual known only as “Stonewalker”]

FamHist

Fact & Whimsey [also co-authored with Stonewalker]
Great info. Excellent writing. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathleen Brandt, Professional Genealogist said...

Absolutely love Fact and Whimsey. I'm always looking for tidbits. Thanks for the link. I'm now following this link. Great pics on his site too.1