Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sentimental Sunday - January 31, 2010

The Adwell Children – Easter Sunday 1987

Since I write so often about my five children, I thought you would enjoy one of my more sentimental photos of them. This was taken on Easter Sunday of 1987.

Back row: Debbie, David and Chris [Debbie & David are twins]

Front: Crystal and Mike.

The girls are wearing dresses that my mother had crocheted for them. [Crystal’s even had matching “bloomers”!]

Everyone called them my “stair-step children”. I guess you can see why! In the photo Chris was 8, David & Debbie 6, Mike 4, and Crystal 3.

Aren’t they precious? [Of course, I wouldn’t prejudiced just because they are mine!]

These cutie pies are all grown up now, and have children of their own. Some older than the oldest here! [Hard to believe!!!]

This is my inspiration!

1 comment:

Renate Yarborough Sanders said...

That is such a great picture! I really wish my family had taken more group shots, but we only have a few. Thanks for sharing!