Friday, December 4, 2009

Follow Friday - December 4, 2009

Thomas MacEntee
Destination: Austin Family is a wonderfully written blog that I have just been following for a few weeks.

This fun and interesting site is written and posted by Thomas MacEntee. His profile on the site reads as follows:
"Thomas MacEntee is a genealogist specializing in the use of technology and social media to improve genealogical research and as a means of interacting with others in the family history community. Utilizing over 25 years of experience in the information technology field, Thomas writes and lectures on the many ways blogs, Facebook and Twitter can be leveraged to add new dimensions to the genealogy experience. As the creator of GeneaBloggers.com he has organized and engaged a community of over 600 bloggers to document their own journeys in the search for ancestors."

Thomas' blogs can be irreverant and humorous, to the point you will laugh out loud! Or as my good friend Jeannette Johnson says: "I laughed so hard my water broke.... and I wasn't even pregnant at the time!"

Thomas makes learning how to utilize and leverage your blogging experience a fun and exciting experience! And for that, I am so grateful to count his blog among the many I never miss daily!

1 comment:

Thomas MacEntee said...

Thanks so much! I am honored to be followed this Friday - or any Friday for that matter!