Friday, February 19, 2010

256GB Dream Come True!

Gone are the days of wishing for a bigger flash drive!

The Data Traveler 310 USB flash drive offers a mind blowing 256 gigabytes of storage in a package the size of your pinky! Capable of holding 54 DVDs worth of data, the DT310 offers a transfew rate of 25 MB/sec (read) and 12MB/sec (write).

Chomping at the bit to own one? [Me too!]

This little baby will set you back a bit!

The MSRP is $1108.

Dare to dream gadget addicts!

Can you write..... Dear Santa,...?

2 comments:

Joan said...

You are a woman after my own heart! My son calls me a "wannabe nerd". LOL

Unknown said...

Whoa! A 256 gig USB flash?! Wonderful! This is just right for transferring my favorite series and movies in this hard drive. Canada would be the perfect spot to chill and watch movies forever with this data traveler USB! I can't wait to have it on my hands!