Friday, February 3, 2012

Funeral Card Friday - Irene Banet Dreher

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall                           IN MEMORY OF
not want. He maketh me to lie                                                            
down in green pastures. He leadeth                        IRENE BANET DREHER
me beside the still waters. He                                                              
                         restoreth my sould. He leadeth me              MAY 24, 1906     AUG 22, 1989                 
in the paths of righteousness for                                                        
His name's sake.                                             SERVICES
Yea, though I walk through the                                                         
valley of the shadow of death, I will                  SATURDAY, AUGUST 26, 1989
far no evil; for Thou art with me.                            2:00 P.M.
                      Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort      GELBACH & ROYCE FUNERAL HOME
me; Thou preparest a table before                   GEORGETOWN, IND.
me in the presence of mine enemies;                                                              
                       Thou annointest my head with oil;                                  MINISTER                                 
my cup runneth over;                                                
Surely goodness and mercy shall                             REV. JOE LARUE
follow me all the days of my life;                             WOLFE CEMETERY
and I will dwell in the house of the                          GEORGEOWN, IND.
Lord forever.                                    BROYLES-McGUIRE FUNERAL HOME
                                                   UNION, W.VA.



No comments: