Friday, May 7, 2010

Follow Friday - Betty's Boneyard Genealogy Blog

I absolutely love reading other individual's genealogy blogs, as they describe their family, their research, and the ins and outs, ups and downs, triumphs and losses of their journey.

Betty's Boneyard Genealogy Blog is no exception!

Written by Betty Tartas, who writes her profile as follows: "My name is Betty Tartas. I am a retired elementary school teacher with a passion for research and a love of history. I have been actively researching my family tree for ten years.", this blog is entertaining as well as informative!

I receive Betty's Boneyard Genealogy Blog in Atom posts to my favorites folder. I so enjoy reading them. And I seldom leave one without a smile on my face!

I'm certain you will enjoy Betty and her exuberance for genealogy too!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Wow! Thanks so much for making me the focus of your Follow Friday! I appreciate it very much. By the way, I am also a faithful follower of your blog! Yours, Betty T

P.ß. I love the beautiful photograph at the top of your blog's webpage.

Cyndi Beane Henry said...

Thanks Betty!
The photo at the top of my blog is of the beautiful Peter's Mountain in Monroe County, WV. I took it two years ago after my Dad and I had gone to Waiteville to place our Memorial Day flowers at the cemetery there. This is where my family settled more than 220 years ago.
The mountain always reminds me of strength and the "foreverness" that is family!