Friday, April 16, 2010

Follow Friday - Ancestors Live Here

Today I'd like to introduce you to Leslie Ann Ballou and her blog Ancestors Live Here.

Leslie states that the blog is dedicated to the lines she researches, including those of her husband's. [Hey, doesn't that sound familiar? LOL]

Leslie's profile reads: "I am married and have three children and five grandchildren. I will always be an Idaho girl. I am hooked on genealogy and family history. I love fishing, camping (I really miss the mountains.) and football -- GO JAGS! I also collect cow salt and pepper shakers and crochet a mean afghan : - D"

Leslie's blog gives us unique and personal insight into the lives of her ancestors. You will always be fascinated! And on occasion, you'll be downright amazed! Her latest post was a transcription of a Will that bequeathed slaves to family members. Always an interesting read, as we take a look into the lives of those from another era.

Leslie also writes:

Lost Family Treasures
Ancestors Live Here
Blogging for Ancestors Blogring

I encourage you to go take a look at Leslie's blogs, and especially Ancestors live Here. You're sure to spend an enjoyable visit!

No comments: