Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ancestry Has A New Feature!


"Have you ever lost track of a record you printed or downloaded that you want to go back to?


You now have quick access to retrieve records you are storing offline. Each time you print or download a record from Ancestry.com, it will appear in your Shoebox in a new tab for “Downloaded and printed records”. This way any discovery you make will be easy to find again."

**Well, this is one feature that I for one am glad to see finally added! I have a memory about as long as... well... let's just it isn't very long! So now I will have a record of each record I have downloaded and saved! Now... I'll just have to remember where I saved it to! LOL

Still... very glad to have this reminder!

1 comment:

Greta Koehl said...

Good to hear this - I definitely have trouble remembering which things I have downloaded. Thanks for the tip.