Friday, March 12, 2010

Follow Friday

This week I’d like to introduce you to Genealogy Tip of the Day.


This is one of my favorite blog sites on the web. Written by author, lecturer, and genealogist Michael John Neill, I never walk away from the site without having learned something of interest!

Michael John Neill
Michael also writes “Casefile Clues”, a weekly genealogy newsletter focusing on research, methodology and interpretation. He has also written for Ancestry and Eastman’s Online Genealogical Newsletter.


Check out Genealogy Tip of the Day; you’ll walk away a little more learned in genealogy when you do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree Michael John Neill is one of the good ones. Just good hard investigative work. Always original and interesting.

Unknown said...

I agree Michael John Neill is one of the good ones. Just good hard investigative work. Always original and interesting.