Thursday, March 17, 2011

What A Wonderful Surprise!

I was simply tickled pink today when I received the One Lovely Blog Award from Leslie Ann over at Lost Family Treasures.

There are three simple rules for each recipient of this award
  1. Acknowledge the award by posting on your blog.
  2. Nominate 15 other blogs that you think are lovely.
  3. Contact each person to let them know that they have been nominated.
With that in mind... my nominees were easily chosen, as each of these are blogs which I read regularly through Google Reader, and are ones that I would sorely miss if not available!

These are my nominees:
1. Creative Gene

2. Elyse's Genealogy Blog

3. Your Ancestral Family Blog

4. Granny's Genealogy

5. Paula's Genealogical Eclectica

6. Relatively Curious About Genealogy

7. The Educated Genealogist

8. Apple's Tree

9. Before My Time

10. Be Not Forgot

11. Documenting the Details

12. Genealogy Fun

13. Georgia Black Crackers

14. Life From the Roots

15. World War II London Blitz Diary 1939-1945

While this award isn't a recognition of status or fame as a blog, I am passing it on in the spirit of it's name. One Lovely Blog. These recipients express to me what a blog should be, an experience that enlightens, entertains, and educates.

Congratulations!

5 comments:

Jasia said...

Thank you for gifting Creative Gene with this "lovely" award. I'm tickled that you thought of me!

~ Jasia

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Thank so much for including Apple's Tree. Your kindness is appreciated!

Apple

BeNotForgot said...

Cyndi, thank you for adding benotforgot to this wonderful list . . . I am indeed honored . . . Vickie E. . .

Barbara Poole said...

Cyndi, Thank you so much for this award and it is always nice to receive them, but unfortunately, I don't accept them. I'm going to "thank you" in my blog on March 31st, my Looking Back post. Many thanks though.

Mavis said...

Cyndi thank you for including Georgia Black Crackers. Sorry I haven't been by before now but have been dealing with dad's health issues. I'm honored to be included in this list.