I was simply tickled pink today when I received the One Lovely Blog Award from Leslie Ann over at Lost Family Treasures.
There are three simple rules for each recipient of this award
- Acknowledge the award by posting on your blog.
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you think are lovely.
- Contact each person to let them know that they have been nominated.
These are my nominees:
1. Creative Gene
2. Elyse's Genealogy Blog
3. Your Ancestral Family Blog
4. Granny's Genealogy
5. Paula's Genealogical Eclectica
6. Relatively Curious About Genealogy
7. The Educated Genealogist
8. Apple's Tree
9. Before My Time
10. Be Not Forgot
11. Documenting the Details
12. Genealogy Fun
13. Georgia Black Crackers
14. Life From the Roots
15. World War II London Blitz Diary 1939-1945
While this award isn't a recognition of status or fame as a blog, I am passing it on in the spirit of it's name. One Lovely Blog. These recipients express to me what a blog should be, an experience that enlightens, entertains, and educates.