Thursday, September 19, 2013

Treasure Chest Thursday - My First Car

Who doesn't remember their first car? Certainly I do.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a photograph of it. But I remember it well. A 1965 Plymouth Satellite. She wasn't a pretty car, but she was dependable. Fun. And she could run fast.

Short of being able to add oil and water when she needed it, I can't tell you anything about her engine.

She was brown with a black roof. The interior was brown and black leather. She had a floor shift [automatic], a radio that was awesome [even in the mountains I could pick up stations well!], and nothing "power" on her at all!

My parents gifted her to me when I got married [at a way too young age, but that's another story!]. And she's one car I'd like to be able to go back and get!

I couldn't find a photograph of one with the same style paint as mine had, but here's one I did find:

 
Ahhh.... how I miss that little car so! And she a beauty???

No comments: