Friday, June 1, 2018

It's the First of the Month!


It's the first of the month! Have you backed up your files yet? If not, then NOW is the time to do so!

I try to remind you of this every month. From someone who once paid over $800 to have their files freed from a literally melted hard drive, it's not something you want to forget!

Whether you decide to back up your files to the Cloud, a thumb drive, burn to CD, or use a storage program online, just do it! You've worked too long and too hard to lose those precious files to a simple mishap! 

I personally have chosen to keep my files backed up on three 2 TB USB drives. One which stays with the laptop. One in my bug out bag. And one in a fireproof box. Hopefully between the three, I am able to keep everything backed up. From precious genealogy files and programs, to media for those files. And all of my personal photos. 

So, get cracking! The first day of the month is always a good day to back those files up!




This is the very USB flash drive that I use! Very affordable!

No comments: