1. Johnnie Lee HENRY son of Joseph Wright HENRY and Betty Louise Rotge was born in San Antonio, Bexar Co, TX.
Cynthia Ann BEANE daughter of Walter Maxwell BEANE and Lois Velleda DREHER was born in New Albany, Floyd Co., IN.
Johnnie Lee HENRY and Cynthia Ann BEANE were married in Covington, Alleghany Co., VA.
2. Joseph Wright HENRY son of William Lee HENRY and Emma Louise PETTIE was born on 20 Sep
1927 in Fulton County, KY. He died on 16 Nov 1993 in Batesville, Panola, Mississippi.
3. Betty Louise Rotge daughter of John Cornelius ROTGE and Ora Lee Sparks was born on 30 Aug
1930 in Kerrville, Kerr, Texas. She died on 05 Jul 2003 in Jourdanton, Atascosa, Texas.
Joseph Wright HENRY and Betty Louise Rotge were married on 30 Jul 1947.
4. William Lee HENRY son of Sterling Price HENRY and Fannie UNKNOWN was born on 17 Jul 1892
in Cayce, Fulton, Kentucky. He died on 24 Jan 1965 in Fulton, Fulton, Kentucky.
5. Emma Louise PETTIE daughter of Timothy Martin PETTIE and Elizabeth Ann WILLIAMS was born
on 16 Jun 1895 in Columbus, Hickman, Kentucky. She died in Aug 1985 in Fulton, Fulton, Kentucky.
10. Timothy Martin PETTIE son of Balaam Baldwin PETTY and Amanda Rachel McKEE was born on 01
Jul 1854 in Smith County, Tennessee. He died on 02 Apr 1928 in Obion County, Tennessee.
11. Elizabeth Ann WILLIAMS daughter of Jessie H. WILLIAMS and Rebecca Cook was born on 24 Feb
1854 in Cordie County, Kentucky. She died on 23 Dec 1933 in South Fulton, Obion, Tennessee, USA.
Timothy Martin PETTIE and Elizabeth Ann WILLIAMS were married in 1883.
20. Balaam Baldwin PETTY son of Thomas PETTY and Lydia MAYNARD was born in May 1816 in
North Carolina. He died after 1900 in Kentucky.
21. Amanda Rachel McKEE daughter of Elizabeth UNKNOWN was born in 1819 in North Carolina.
40. Thomas PETTY son of John PETTY and Unknown was born in 1787 in Chatham County, North
Carolina. He died in 1863 in Stonewall, Smith, Tennessee.
41. Lydia MAYNARD was born in 1795 in North Carolina. She died about 1862 in Stonewall, Smith,
Thomas PETTY and Lydia MAYNARD were married on 11 Feb 1811 in Wake County, North Carolina.