Saturday, October 30, 2010

SNGF - Your Hallowe'en Personality

Well Randy, over at GeneaMusings is back at it with another fun Saturday night challenge!

"Hey Genea-Zombies, it's Saturday Night, time for more Genealogy Fun!

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:

1)  Go take the Hallowe'en Personality quiz at http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourhalloweenpersonalityquiz/

2)  Post it on your own blog, as a comment on this blog, or on your Facebook page.

3)  Tell us if this is "right on" or note.  Have fun with it!"

Well, I had no problem with the taking the test. It's the results I'm not too happy with. It reveals way too much of me to show off here!

Mwah - ha - ha - ha. [The evil side of me laughing out loud!]

Here's the results:

"You See Halloween as Scary

The scariest thing on Halloween is you! You definitely don't want any kids in costumes crossing your path - and you're willing to scare away any who do.
I turn off the porch light and hide behind the drapes. No candy is purchased for the kiddies. [Call me Mrs. Grinch!]
You definitely think of yourself as someone who has a dark side. And part of having that dark side means not showing it.
Never let 'em see the real you!
Your inner child is full of wonder and very sweet.
Really? I thought I was the old hag of the neighborhood! Ask any of the kids!
You fear those closest to you finding out who you really are. You dread people discovering your secrets.
My secrets will go to the grave with me!
You're prone to be quite emotional and over dramatic. Deep down, you enjoy being scared out of your mind... even if you don't admit it.
Emotional? Over dramatic? Me? Me? Me? ME???
You are unique, expressive, and a trendsetter. Your ideal Halloween costume is over the top and one of a kind."

Uh, the most expressive costume I ever did was dressed as Lady Godiva. Long flowing blond wig and beige body leotard. I was the life of the party! Even though everyone thought I had come as Eve! LOL And once I sent my kids out dressed in black leotards and black garbage bags. They were California raisins. No... this really is simply NOT my holiday!

No comments: