Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sentimental Sunday

My best friend and confidante from 1971 to about 1988, when we both decided to go to nursing school.

Barbara Sanderlin lived in the Tidewater Region of Virginia. She was born either 1959 or 1960. She married a man named Charles or Chuck Young about 1978 or 1979.
In 1979 she gave birth to twin daughters, Amy & Kimmie.
About 1983 she had a son, whom I think she named Charles after her husband.

We lost touch and I have been trying to find her for several years. I am hoping you, dear readers, can help me to locate her!

Barbara and I attended Victory Christian Day School on Princess Anne Blvd. in Norfolk, VA together, from 1971-1973. We were in the 6th and 7th grades there. In Miss Lewis and Mrs. Mallory's classes.

If you know Barbara, please, please, please, give her my email and ask her to contact me!

Thank you all for your help!

Cyndi
[Texicanwife]

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Try Facebook or Googe her name, also try the online white page search.

Cyndi Beane Henry said...

Thanks for the tips. But I have already tried all of those. I even hired a private detective, who found someone by the same name, but it was the wrong person! I've also posted on every message board I could think of. Facebook. Twitter. The works!!! I'm hoping someone will eventually see one of my posts and let her know I'm trying to find her!
Blessings,
Cyndi