Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wedding Wednesday

Wedding Wednesday

When it comes to weddings, I've had a few too many. Having finally met my true life partner, and marrying him 19 years ago! And it's been a glorious marriage! I wouldn't trade a moment I've had with him!

John & Cyndi Henry
February 27, 1998

Since I missed putting my anniversary up here at the time, I thought it appropriate to take time today to tell my dearie, how much he is loved and appreciated. He stepped in as a Dad to a household of five teenagers. A women who still wasn't sure how she fit into this world. And he accepted and loved us all, as if we had always been together.

His family, his mother, and his siblings, have all so graciously accepted me into their family and lives, that it seems quite natural to be together with them. And mine just think the sun rise and sets on this man of mine!

Sometimes we have to walk through the fire to find what we should have found much earlier. But once we do, we realize that the path we walked still lead us right to where we belong.

Together.


No comments: