It's Saturday night once again, and that means it's time for another Surname report.
Number 7 on my ahnentafel is Irene Caroline Banet. Irene is my grandmother, and we can trace her family back to around 1755, and France.
1. Cynthia Ann Beane (1959....)
3. Lois Velleda Dreher (1938)
7. Irene Caroline Banet was born 24 May 1906 in Indiana; died 08 Augu. 1989 in Gap Mills, Monroe, WV. She was the daughter of Francis Isidore Banet and Adeline Josephine Eve. She married Henry Condar Dreher, Jr. on 12 Dec. 1923 in Indiana. They had five children: Ethel, Arthur, Laura, Billy and Lois.
14. Francis Isidore Banet was born 15 Aug. 1863 in Indiana; died Apr 1945 in Indiana. He was the son of Isidore Banet and Rosalie Sprigler. He married Adeline Josephine Eve 31 Oct. 1893 in Floyd County, Indiana. They had the following children: Robert, Arthur, Charles, Augustin, Francis, Clarence, Irene and Lorene.
28. Isadore Banet was born 27 Sep. 1832 in Jourmenot, France; died 30 May 1901in FLoyd Knobs, Floyd, Indiana. He was the son of Ettiene Banet and Francoise Bidaine. He married Rosalie Sprigler in Indiana. They had the following children: Rosa, Mary, Francis, Victoria, Joseph, Josephine, John, Philip, and Mary.
56: Ettiene Banet was born 17 Jan. 1795 in Arcy, District De L'Isle, Dept. De Doubs, France; died 18 April 1871 in Floyd Knobs, Floyd, Indiana. He was the son of Ettiene Banet and Jean Claudine Guignard. He married Francoise Bidaine on 01 Oct. 1821 in Arcey, France. They had the following children: Paul, Francois, Francois-Emanuel, Joseph, Josephine, Isadore, Ferre'ol, Aime, Adele, Joseph-Ettiene, Catherine, and Adolph.
112: Ettiene Banet was born about 1755 in France. He married Jeanne Claudine Guignard. The only known child is Ettiene Banet, the younger.