Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Thursday's are dedicated to something we are thankful for, and this is not an easy task for me, as I am so thankful for everything! But I persevere and find that one special thing today that I am most thankful for.

 
I am most thankful for my wonderful adoring husband of 16 years. We were both older when we met, and a bit set in our own ways. But we mimicked one another in our likes and dislikes, morals and values, and we loved one another, literally, before putting eyes on each other. (We met through a personal ad.)
 
The first moment we met face to face, and he wrapped me in his arms, I knew I was home! And we are blissfully happy today! And looking forward to many more years. In February we will celebrate our 17th anniversary!

No comments: