Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Mentions - Free eBooks

For those of you who own an eReader, Kindle, Android or Nook, there are numerous places to find free books.

I use BookBub, where I receive emails daily with several books listed from free to $2.99; and I  go to Amazon and then do a search for "free eBooks". There are thousands of books for free. In every genre you could imagine! I collect cookbooks, and my Kindle is loaded with cookbooks I have now right at my fingertips, and in no more space than my Kindle device. How cool is that?

There are thousands of web sites that offer free books. Simply do a Google search and you will see what I mean.

I love that I can have a complete library in my kindle or on my pc or laptop! I am never far away from a digital book!

Sorta takes the fun out of that library in my dream home doesn't it?

No comments: