1. Cynthia Ann BEANE was born in New Albany, Floyd Co., IN. She was the daughter
of 2. Walter Maxwell BEANE and 3. Lois Velleda DREHER. She married Johnnie Lee HENRY in Covington, Alleghany Co., VA, son of Joseph Wright HENRY and Betty Louise Rotge. Hewas born in San Antonio, Bexar Co, TX.
2. Walter Maxwell BEANE was born in Waiteville, Monroe County, WV. He was the
son of 4. John Monroe BEAN and 5. Mary Elizabeth FAUDREE. He married Lois Velleda DREHERin Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA.
3. Lois Velleda DREHER was born in Georgetown, Floyd Co., IN. She was the daughterof 6. Henry Condar DREHER Jr. and 7. Irene Caroline BANET.
4. John Monroe BEAN was born on 15 Dec 1866 in Cincinatti, Ohio. He died on 10 Apr 1954 in
Waiteville, Monroe Co., WV. He was the son of 8. William McHarvey BEAN and 9. Margaret SmithPARKINS. He married Mary Elizabeth FAUDREE on 01 Dec 1935 in Allegheny County, Virginia.
5. Mary Elizabeth FAUDREE was born 03 Jun 1897 in Monroe County, West Virginia. She died 01 Jan 1975 in Allegheny County, Virginia.
She was the daughter of Stephen Ledford FAUDREE andElizabeth CARNEFIX.
8. William McHarvey BEAN was born on 26 Aug 1832 in Dropping Lick, Near Zenith, Monroe Co, VA.He died on 14 May 1890 in Gap Mills, Monroe Co, WV. He was the son of 16. William M. BEAN and
17. Rachel WISEMAN. He married Margaret Smith PERKINS on 26 Aug 1852 in Monroe County,
9. Margaret Smith PERKINS was born 03 Mar 1826 in Greenbrier County, Virginia. She died 11 Jun1891 in Monroe County, West Virginia. She was the daughter of 18. Samuel PARKINS and 19.
18. Samuel PARKINS was born on 21 Apr 1778 in Virginia. He died on 19 Jan 1854 in Fort Springs,Greenbrier, Virginia. He was the son of 36. James PARKINS and 37. Elizabeth BONDERANT. He
married Elizabeth TUCKWILLER on 15 Sep 1812 in Greenbrier County, Virginia.
19. Elizabeth TUCKWILLER was born 08 Nov 1779 in Greenbrier County, Virginia. She died 28 Jul 1867in Greenbrier County, Virginia. She was the daughter of 38. John TUCKWILLER and 39. Catherine
36. James PERKINS was born on 21 Nov 1741. He died on 25 Mar 1825 in Greenbrier County, Virginia.He was the son of 72. John PERKINS and 73. Mary UNKNOWN. He married Elizabeth BONDERANT
in 1768 in Washington.
37. Elizabeth BONDERANT. She died 1832. Beyond this point, the information is sketchy at best, and various and sundry researchers have claimed different forbears. Perhaps one day we will find the proof we are seeking!